Terms And Conditions
Shipping Cost And Policy.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Ved Education does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers. All discounts, offers (including exchange offers) are by the Seller/Brand and not by Ved Education.
2. Placement of order by a Buyer with Seller on the Platform is an offer to buy the product(s) in the order by the Buyer to the Seller and it shall not be construed as Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s offer to buy the product(s) ordered. The Seller retains the right to cancel any such order placed by the Buyer, at its sole discretion and the Buyer shall be intimated of the same by way of an email/SMS. Any transaction price paid by Buyer in case of such cancellation by Seller, shall be refunded to the Buyer. Further, the Seller may cancel an order wherein the quantities exceed the typical individual consumption. This applies both to the number of products ordered within a single order and the placing of several orders for the same product where the individual orders comprise a quantity that exceeds the typical individual consumption. What comprises a typical individual’s consumption quantity limit shall be based on various factors and at the sole discretion of the Seller and may vary from individual to individual.
3. Ved Education does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Platform. Ved Education does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Platform. Ved Education accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
4. Ved Education is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Ved Education cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Platform. Ved Education shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
5. Ved Education does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Platform and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
6. Ved Education does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Platform come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
7. At no time shall Ved Education hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Ved Education have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Ved Education is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
8. The Platform is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Ved Education is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
Cancellations and Returns:
* If I request for a replacement, when will I get it?
Visit My Orders to check the status of your replacement. In most locations, the replacement item is delivered to you at the time of pick-up. In all other areas, the replacement is initiated after the originally delivered item is picked up. Please check the SMS & email we send you for your replacement request for more details. * Can items be returned after the time period mentioned in the seller’s Returns Policy? No, sellers will not be able to accept returns after the time period mentioned in the seller’s Returns Policy. * Do I have to return the freebie when I return a product? Yes, the freebie has to be returned along with the product.
* How do returns work? You can raise a request to return your items with these simple steps:
1. Log into your Ved Education account
2. Go to My Orders
3. Click on ‘Return’ against the item you wish to return or exchange
4. Fill in the details and raise a return request Once you raise a request, you’ll get an email and SMS confirming that your request is being processed. Based on the item, your request may be automatically approved or you may be contacted for more details. If the request is approved, the item will be picked up after which you will get a replacement or refund. You can also track the status of your return request instantly from the ‘My Orders’ section of your Ved Education account.
* I see the ‘Cancel’ button but I can’t click on it. Why? A greyed out and disabled ‘Cancel’ button can mean any one of the following: 1. The item has been delivered already OR 2. The item is non-refundable (e.g. Ebook and Physical Book Copy)
Returns Policy Returns is a scheme provided by respective sellers directly under this policy in terms of which the option of exchange, replacement and/ or refund is offered by the respective sellers to you. All products listed under a particular category may not have the same returns policy. For all products, the returns/replacement policy provided on the product page shall prevail over the general returns policy. Do refer the respective item’s applicable return/replacement policy on the product page for any exceptions to this returns policy and the table below
Part 1 – Category, Return Window and Actions possible Electronics (Medical Equipment) / Books/ Cosmetic – 7-10 days (Replacement only) In order to help you resolve issues with your product, we may troubleshoot your product either through online tools, over the phone, and/or through an in-person technical visit. If a defect is determined within the Returns Window, a replacement of the same model will be provided at no additional cost. If no defect is confirmed or the issue is not diagnosed within 7 days of delivery, you will be directed to a brand service center to resolve any subsequent issues. In any case, only one replacement shall be provided.
Part 2 – Returns Pick-Up and Processing In case of returns where you would like item(s) to be picked up from a different address, the address can only be changed if pick-up service is available at the new address During pick-up, your product will be checked for the following conditions: Correct Product: IMEI/ name/ image/ brand/ serial number/ article number/ bar code should match and MRP tag should be undetached and clearly visible. Complete Product: All in-the-box accessories (like remote control, starter kits, instruction manuals, chargers, headphones, etc.), freebies and combos (if any) should be present. Unused Product: The product should be unused, unwashed, unsoiled, without any stains and with non-tampered quality check seals/return tags/warranty seals (wherever applicable). Before returning a Mobile/ Laptop/ Tablet, the device should be formatted and Screen Lock (Pin, Pattern or Fingerprint) must be disabled. iCloud lock must be disabled for Apple devices. The field executive will refuse to accept the return if any of the above conditions is not met. For any products for which a refund is to be given; the refund will be processed once the returned product has been received by the seller.
Part 3 – General Rules for a successful Return
1. In certain cases where the seller is unable to process a replacement for any reason whatsoever, a refund will be given.
2. During open box deliveries, while accepting your order, if you received a different or a damaged product, you will be given a refund (on the spot refunds for cash-on-delivery orders). Once you have accepted an open box delivery, no return request will be processed, except for manufacturing defects. In such cases, this category-specific replacement/return general conditions will be applicable.
3. For products where installation is provided by Ved Education’s service partners, do not open the product packaging by yourself. Ved Education authorized personnel shall help in unboxing and installation of the product.
4. Any product related issues will be checked by an authorized service personnel (free of cost) and attempted to be resolved by replacing the faulty/ defective part of the product. Full replacement will be provided only in cases where the service personnel opines that replacing the faulty/defective part will not resolve the issue. Wrong Delivery – (Customer received delivery message, product not delivered): ‘In case the product was not delivered and you received a delivery confirmation email/SMS, report the issue within 7 days from the date of delivery confirmation for the seller to investigate.